Monday, May 28, 2007

What Color is Your Parachute

It's been a while since I've posted and for those few readers that drop in on occaision my apologies. Lot's of exciting things have been happening in my life and I'm just beginning to catch up. For any of you that know the book series, What Color is Your Parachute, you might guess that one of the exciting things that happened is a change in jobs. I've been promoted to a position that I've coveted for years and finally captured. Unfortunately, the woman who I'm replacing retired suddenly and I won't be getting any support from her during my transition between positions. This will be difficult but not impossible. I'm looking forward to the challenge. I've been in my current position for almost 10 years and in the same department for almost 25. It's definitely time for a change.

1 comment:

timothyjlambert said...

Congratulations. =)